We are all looking at 2021 as being the end of the pandemic and most people are looking for their first foreign holiday since 2018; if you are a beach lover and are looking to plan a holiday this year, here is our list of the top beach destinations in 2021.
- The Maldives – No beach list would be complete without the Maldives; check out Overwater Villa, Maldives where you can rent a water villa. The ultimate in beachside luxury, you have your own chef and barman to make your favourite cocktails; whether you fancy a week or a month, this is the perfect relaxation break that you will always remember. If you would like to learn more about The Maldives Islands, search online for a tour operator who has quite a few 5-star luxury resorts to choose from.
- Ha-Long Bay, Vietnam – The uniqueness of Vietnam attracts many overseas visitors and this country has its fair share of great coastline, with Ha-Long Bay being the number one beach area in the country. There’s something for everyone, with locals selling handicrafts and digital toys, while ordering a fruit cocktail from one of the many bars is a great way to spend the afternoon. If you’re into football, be on the main stretch of beach at 5pm and you’ll get a game for sure! Click here for info about Los Cabos in Mexico, which is another great beach.
- Kata Beach, Phuket Thailand – Definitely one of the top beaches in the south of Thailand, if not the world. Book a poolside luxury villa al one of the many 5-star resorts that are contained in the jungle, behind Kata Beach. The nightlife really is something else, with famous European DJs flown in for wild full-moon parties along the beach (check out some of the mainstream bloggers who have experienced one of these beach parties). Search online for a luxury beachside resort; there are some great deals out there, especially last-minute cancellations, so bookmark resort websites. Click here for entry requirements for Thailand in 2021.
- Copacabana Beach, Rio Do Janeiro Brazil – The 4-km stretch of beach on the south side of Rio De Janeiro; this unique stretch of sand runs from watchtower 2 to watchtower 6, with historic forts at both ends of the beach. A Google search will help you find the right condo/resort in this part of the city and if you are free in February, you simply must witness the Rio Carnival, known to be the best in the world.
- Strand – Cape Town, South Africa – Known by the locals as simply ‘Strand’, this beach is where all the high-flyers congregate, which is the official Beach Football World Cup venue for FIFA. South Africa has it all and if you are planning a long trip to this amazing continent, you simply must find time for Cape Town and Strand.
The best beaches in the world can easily be experienced when you book your holiday online and hopefully, things will soon return to normal.