Everyone loves a trip to Goa with friends or loved ones who are close to us. A trip to Goa is on almost everyone’s bucket list and is a must to visit when you need a chill getaway with beaches and amazing scenery including churches and other architectures. All this you can do easily by booking a place for you and your friends. And if you are on a budget or believe in sustainable tourism then you should consider staying at hostels in Goa. Hostels are a good option when you need to save some money and are staying for a longer time. Not just for groups, hostels are a great option for travellers who like to go solo as it is a safe and better alternative for them to just stay at a place where there are people around. So if you are visiting or you are in Goa for a time frame you should consider staying in hostels as they are a good alternative.
Nowadays, the concept of sustainable living has been increasing a lot and therefore people are utilizing this idea in tourism as well. When you are travelling there are a lot of things which go waste and that are why it is advised to pack light and take only the items which are necessary for you. Similarly, even staying options have become sustainable and hostels or home stays have become popular than ever. The best part about this is that these places are now built well and also follow themes for travellers and are a very safe alternative. You also get to meet different people who might be interesting if you interact with them and everyone has their own story for travelling. This helps you create different experiences.
Here are the top reasons how staying in a hostel can benefit you.
- Location: whether you want to visit the place or you are here to stay you can decide where you want to stay and choose the location according to where your place or work or studies is. You won’t have to commute longer distances to go from one place to the other as staying in a hostel makes it easier for you to change it whenever you want according to differences in the places you need to go or visit.
- No chores: when you stay at a hostel, all the work that is to be done is done by the staff and everything is included in the rent that you pay for your hostel. This is convenient as the rent isn’t much but the services provided are great and all your cleaning and laundry work is done without any hassle and this makes your trip easier and pretty chill so that you can focus upon the main reason why you have visited the place in the first place.
- Make contacts: if you are a frequent visitor, you can make contacts with the hostel staff and book it whenever you like and even end up getting nice discounts. A few hostels even have branches all over the places and some even all over the country so if you know the manager well you can make a nice interaction with them and the next time when you are travelling anywhere else you can easily just contact them and it is a great thing because you know that those places are trustworthy and you can rely on them in need as some places you might not have enough contacts for when you’re just a tourist or a visitor.
- Breakfasts: the best thing about staying at a place like a hostel is that you get breakfast on time and it is mostly complementary or included in the rent they take. You do not need to pay extra amounts and this is helpful for when you need to go to work every day and have no source of breakfast nearby, you can just rely on the hostel staff to get you the best quality breakfast which becomes convenient and gives you a good start to your day.
- Minimalism: if you love the idea of simple living and minimalism makes you feel great then a hostel in Goa is the best idea for you as they promote simple living which is also lower in cost than any hotel and gives you benefits that you are looking for. You also meet different kinds of people who have different experiences and you learn new things on the journey. So if you are a solo traveller looking for some inner peace then a hostel is a good option for you!
- Amenities: most of the hostels also come with a pool, gym area or a playing area which you can use in your free time or when you just want to rest and chill. You can sit by the pool and relax on your trip and all these amenities are a part of your rent which you have already paid. You can take advantages of these whenever you feel like and if you staying for a longer period then you can also take care of your health if you are a fitness freak by using these amenities whenever you can.
- Save money: when you choose to stay in a hostel, the longer you stay the more the price can be adjusted which might not be the case when you would have chosen to stay in a hotel. Also, the hidden charges are something which you can avoid when you choose a hostel in Goa. Well, who doesn’t want to save money? And when it comes to great opportunities of meeting new people and having different experiences then you should go for it and make the most out of the situation.
So, next time when you plan to visit Goa with your friends or solo make sure to check out the options of staying in hostels in Goa and make the best out of the most! Happy journey!