Ile aux Cerfs island, also referred to as the deer island is an island near flacq district on the east coast of Mauritius. Known to be a pleasure paradise, it spreads over 87 hectares of land and is known for its white sandy beaches, its turquoise lagoon, and for varieties of bars, restaurants, water sports, and land activities. The island is home to an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Bernhard Langer. In case you’re looking for a luxury place where you and your family can take in all nature has to offer and enjoy some leisure time, then this is a place to be. You can visit https://mauritiusdiscoverytours.com/ile-aux-cerfs-tours for more information.
Why Should You Visit?
1. Watersports: the presence of the turquoise lagoons in the deer island makes it a perfect place for many water sports. Available Water sport activities include speed boat riding, parasailing, water skiing, tube riding, wakeboarding, and lots more.
2. Lodge: the deer island bubble lodge is new accommodation and you can book a space for yourself online or onsite. Its rooms are not just cozy but are very spacious. For example, the washrooms feature an opens sky shower for a better bathing experience.
3. It has three restaurants offering a kind of cuisine and two bars with lots of drinks and cocktails selection.
4. It is the most iconic island in Mauritius with lots of sandy beaches.
5. It has one of the best and famous golf courses in the world with an 18-hole par 72 championship course.
6. It is colorful for corporate and private events at night.
To explore the various activities to do on a visit to the deer island click here.
Here Is A List Of Some Deer Island Tours.
1. Catamaran trip: GRSE, Lunch and undersea walk. One of the best ways to explore this beauty is to embark on a catamaran. With this tour, you enjoy a full fun-filled day with catamaran trips, a 3-course lunch with limitless selections of non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks and undersea walking. You can also discover some renowned waterfalls southeast of the island at a cost of $161.50.
2. Pirate boat cruise: enjoy the whole day on open water on a boat sailing through the sand beach to the island. This tour gives you the offer to survey the white beaches, tasty barbeque lunch, snorkeling excursion, and an open bar. You can also play games on the deck of the boat and dance to earn prizes. You will visit two of the island’s natural sights and a lagoon. You should budget at least $78.51 for this tour.
3. Ile Aux Cerf Island GRSE waterfall, speed boat, tube riding, and lunch.
If you desire water activity, relaxation, and fun all at once, you can opt-in for this tour. Here you get to explore the ocean on speed boats that lasts for about 15 minutes. Among many other benefits, you can participate in the tube riding experience and a 3-course barbeque lunch where you can choose among unlimited offers non-alcoholic drinks and alcoholic drinks. The tour leaves little to chance as you get to experience the scenery that leads to the fascinating waterfall among the beauty of lush greenery and exciting encounters with monkeys going about their businesses. The least cost for this trip is $132.34.
4. Catamaran trip: This touring option also allows you to cruise on a 42 ft. luxury catamaran. You get to sail through the clear water, pass time on the white beaches, enjoy the breathtaking scenery around you, explore marine line, delicacies and drinks. Enjoy endless fun with tube riding, a 3-course lunch with drinks of your choice, and a catamaran trip. Enjoy an ever-green experience with this tour option. It cost at least $151.40.
5. Speedboat trip with hotel pickup, dropoff, lunch & Sega: this package offers a private hotel pickup and drops off to and from the leisure island in a speedboat, a BBQ lunch, and lots of drinks. Hence, you can spend the whole day exploring the deer island relaxing, swimming and sun tanning. You can also watch live Sega dance at the lowest price of $59.93.
Still in doubt? Find some reasons why visiting Ile aux Cerfs is a great idea here https://www.sunresortshotels.com/en/newsroom/ile-aux-cerfs-leisure-island
How to access this island?
You can find your way to this paradise by making use of the jetty at pointe Maurice. It is the quickest and shortest way to access this beautiful place in a safe and secure boat. This boat service is operational until the last guest departs from the island. You can also get a helicopter transfer to and from the Ile aux Cerfs based on request with the air Mauritius.
The deer land is a captivating place to spend a vacation in. Follow the tips given, and you will treat yourself to a beautiful and an unforgettable experience. You can also plan your visit with your friends and family.