In this age of taking selfies and posting those on social media, there are some memories that you want to treasure forever. A photo book is a nice little way to jazz up the pictures that you want to treasure for life. It can be a memorable graduation day or a family get-together with all your close-knit members. Either way, a photo book is definitely a neat little way to carefully store all those memories that one love and cherish for life.
What is a photo book?
A photo book is not exactly something new but that does not mean that it cannot be made innovative. There are tons of ways in which a photo book can be customised according to the taste and preference of an individual. From adding favourite quotes to adding a hint of colour to your book, the sky is really the limit. A photo book basically is the collection of photos, all in a book.
Why is a photo book important?
People take thousands of photos in their lifetimes. While some photos are merely for fun, there are snaps that we want to cherish for life. Among those hundreds of photos, one can make a book of the ones that actually matter. Trips with your family, a fun sleepover with your friends or a beautiful rainbow that you happened to stumble upon are all the memories that can go in a photo book.
Taking it online
Now a photo book can be made online or offline. For years people with great organisation skills and innovation have created such photo books but now with this age of the internet, those same people are willing to expand their business and make it accessible to each and every person in the world.
Where to do it?
Online photo bookmakers are all over the place now with their unique take on something basic. There are many places online that will be more than happy to put all your photos in a neat little bundle. And what’s best is that among them several online photo book makers offer really affordable prices
Ways one can customise their photo book.
- First one needs to choose the size of the paper. Different manufacturers offer different sizes. It can be small, medium or large, depending upon what you want.
- Next, the format needs to be chosen. It can be in landscape mode, in portrait mode or in square mode.
- Next, depending on the budget a cover and a theme need to be chosen.
- Some website owners will encourage their customers to design their own photo books while others will just ask for the photos and do the work themselves.
- After that one can choose the quality of paper that they want and in what colour.
- Textured paper is also an option along with an option of matt finish paper and glossy finish paper.
- Finally, when the customer is happy with the result, they can go ahead and pay.
There are hundreds of ways in which a photo book can be customised. If done online, the website will give several options to their customers. Choose the ones that fit your budgets and needs.